Re: [load balancing] Simultaneous sessions with BIGIP simple persistence

From: Oleksandr Darchuk <oledar [izzat] gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 02:37:28 EST

For the first, thank for you advice.
The problem that I investigate is oppposite to described by you. My
clients as ususal has a lot of small downloadsduring "seans" (as I
saw, a lot of sequential TCP sessions). But sometimes I see unexpexted
spikes on one of node. And I'm afraid that it may be happen because of
"unconsistent" requests to proxy server (like DoS or anythis very
similar). That's why I think for me it will be better remove simple
persistence (at persent it has 300sec timeout) at all. Am I right? Is
it a solution for unexpected spikes?