RE: [load balancing] best load balancer

From: Christaan de Vries <chris [izzat] apcare.net>
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 11:57:50 EST

I agree:...

Radware (amongst others) will not alow you to activate other firmware
without a support contract..

(Mind you, there is no mention of this fact in their upgrade procedures
on their website.. , so you can install the firmware, only rendering it
useless and then finding out you do not have the contract activated!)

(IMHO: If I purchase a device, I should be able to do anything with it
what I want!)

Regards,
Christiaan de Vries
Apcare BV