RE: [load balancing] Alteon web request going to failed service

From: Martin Foote <martin_foote [izzat] hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 16:31:13 EST

Hello

I have managed to resolve my issue.

Although the output I provided did not show it I had also another service
being balanced on the same VIP. The resolution was to move the other service
which isn't using the virtual service to a new VIP. This means the Alteon is
now recognising the service as being failed and stops sending requests to
it, as it should.

Martin

---
Martin Foote