[load balancing] Alteon OID for VIP b/w?

From: Håkan Lindholm (hakanIZZATspray.se)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 06:26:10 EST

    http://vegan.net/MRTG/alteon.php states:

    "Alteon has compiled MIBs that will allow us to measure: " ... "Bandwidth,
    in bits per second, out of any of the virtual or real servers".

    I've browsed the ALTSWITCH and ALTROOT MIB's, version 83220, but not found
    the OID's.
    Anyone here that knows the number?

    Regards, Hakan

    --
                    Senior Network Engineer  IZZAT  SPRAY NETWORK SERVICES AB
             System, Network and Security Architecture and Administration