Re: [load balancing] Alteon returns server IP to customer

From: Daniel Peterson (pdiddy_saIZZATyahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:29:49 EST

    Greetings,

    Make sure layer3 load balancing is disabled. If I
    remember right there are some /cfg/slb/fastage and
    /cfg/slb/slowage settings that can be adjusted in case
    this situation is occurring.

    I think Peter Degrassi is the best person to refer
    this to. He was always the most knowledgable person
    I've dealt with at Alteon. I've seen him reply to
    some quesitons on this list.

    Good luck,

    Dan

    --- Gonzalo_Julián_Bécares_Fernández <gonzaloIZZATya.com>