Re: [load balancing] Weighted Least Connections Algorithm

From: Allan Liska (allanIZZATallan.org)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 14:41:53 EST

    Nate,

    You did not indicate which platform you were doing load balancing on, but
    I think the general answer to your question is that when the new servers
    are added into the rotation, new sessions will be slowly added to litl-1
    and litl-2. So they will not get all the new sessions, but be brought
    into the rotation gradually.

    allan

    --
    Allan Liska