RE: [load balancing] F5 BigIP MIB

From: Doug Sebastian (d.sebastianIZZATf5.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:46:44 EST

    Chis,
    The virtualServer Table has four OIDs for octets in and out.
    These oids have the data for bytes in and out. The OIDs suffixed with
    Hi32 are the upper 32 bits of precision for the counters. Internal
    to BIG-IP the data is stored in 64 bit counters. The OIDs for these
    counters in both ascii and numeric format follow.

    .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.f5.f5systems.loadbal.virtualServer.virtualServerTable.virtualServerEntry.virtualServerOctetsIn

    .1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.3.2.1.13

    .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.f5.f5systems.loadbal.virtualServer.virtualServerTable.virtualServerEntry.virtualServerOctetsOut

    .1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.3.2.1.14

    .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.f5.f5systems.loadbal.virtualServer.virtualServerTable.virtualServerEntry.virtualServerOctetsInHi32

    .1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.3.2.1.24

    .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.f5.f5systems.loadbal.virtualServer.virtualServerTable.virtualServerEntry.virtualServerOctetsOutHi32

    .1.3.6.1.4.1.3375.1.1.3.2.1.25

    Regards,
    Doug Sebastian
    F5 Networks