[load balancing] F5 BigIP MIB

From: Chris Kirby (ckirbyIZZATstreetviews.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:03:03 EST

    While browsing the F5 BIGIG MIB tree, I can't seem to find any OID for
    bitsin
    and bitsout for a virtual server in 1.3.6.1.4.1.3376.1.1.3.2.1 . I do see
    info for
    packetsin and packetsout however but it's not quite what I'm looking for as
    want to monitor bandwidth.

    Do I need to upgrade the snmp agent or is it available in another OID? I can
    see it by referring tot he virtual server interface "number" but I would
    like to
    refer to the IP directly (using the above OID) in case if they get
    re-numbered.

    Also, what is the difference between PacketsIn and PacketsInHi32? Not
    sure what the Hi32 means.

    Thanks.

    Chris.