[load balancing] OID's for ArrowPoint CS 150

From: Daniel Mester (DanielMIZZATeverad.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 10:51:16 EST

    Hi all,
    does anybody have the OIDs for Arrow-Point CS 150? If so, it would be
    really appreciated if it can be e-mailed to me (or if i can download it
    from somewhere).
    I 'mrtgized' Arrow , but unfortunately i haven't got the OIDs for
    additional things. Also as i didn't find any MIB's related to 11000
    series on Cisco's site - as not on the ArrowPoint site.
    Thanks,
    Daniel Mester
    danielIZZATeverad.com