RE: [load balancing] Verisign and Load Balancers

From: Robert Altomare (raltomareIZZATAntara.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 13:49:46 EST

    Some services already allow for wildcard certificates so that a "single"
    server serving multiple subdomains would be covered by a single, more
    expensive, certificate.

    Thus you can have as many FQDNs as long as they all end in mycom.com for one
    low, low price. Combine this with an SSL infrastructure product and it
    sounds like you come up with the cheapest possible solution.

    -Robert Altomare