RE: [load balancing] Verisign and Load Balancers

From: Robert Altomare (raltomareIZZATAntara.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 16:56:09 EST

    Tony,

    I beleive we were buying a cert from Verisign for each server and sometime
    multiple certs on the same box for different domains at my previous
    employer. Needless to say, it was getting out of hand.

    We switched to a different certificate provider, Equifax I beleive, and the
    price and structure of the plan changed our costs pretty dramatically. Don't
    know if it would for you.

    You might look around at Thawte and Equifax and see what they have to offer
    for your particular needs. Also, even with Verisign, don't rely on online
    information... talk to a sales rep.

    -Robert Altomare