RE: [load balancing] MRTG and LocalDirector

From: Andrea Rosso (arossoIZZATesri.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 10:37:14 EST

    Thanks to all for the information. Looks like we are running
    version 3.2.2 and that there might be some problems with it.
    We are upgrading to a couple of new Cisco CSS boxes in a few months
    (ex-Aeropoint) so it sounds like that is going to be easier to
    monitor using MRTG.

    Patrick, the ticket doesn't seem to be available anymore, could
    you possibly just send it to me?

    Thanks again for all the info,

    Andrea