Re: [load balancing] MRTG and LocalDirector

From: Michael Batchelder (binkyIZZATcertaintysolutions.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 13:48:05 EST

    What version of LocalDisaster are you using? If you can, sniff packets
    at the source of your snmp gets and be sure that they're really not
    getting back to you. They may be getting back, but not in a form you
    can use. As of 3.2.3, LD answered version 1 queries of snmp with
    version 2 responses, I'm told. That may confuse your polling agent into
    silence...

    Michael