[load balancing] Part-time + on-call systems admin

From: Matthew Schmidt <matt [izzat] dzone.com>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 09:59:54 EST

Hi folks. I don't know whether this is a reasonable post for the list, but we're looking for a part-time systems admin to manage our servers (updates, upgrades, load balancing, failover, etc). Someone with Linux, Apache, and Foundry experience would be preferred. It's also preferred that anyone we look at be in the North Carolina area. If you know of anyone or are interested, please e-mail me off-list at matt@dzone.com so we don't dilute the list. Thanks!

-matt