[load balancing] BalanceNG based Thomas-Krenn LoadBalancer available in Europe

From: Thomas Obermair <thomas.obermair [izzat] inlab.de>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 17:17:37 EST

Hi,

I think this information may be interesting:

We are very glad to announce the availability of the BalanceNG
based Thomas-Krenn LoadBalancer OEM product of Thomas-Krenn.AG,
Freyung, Germany ( http://www.thomas-krenn.com ).

The direct product information URL is:
http://www.thomas-krenn.com/en/system-solutions/load-balancer.html

Our Software Load Balancer BalanceNG product is available here:
http://www.inlab.de/balanceng/

Best Regards,
Thomas

--