[load balancing] load balancing jboss applications

From: <NetInfo [ [izzat] ] appliedcard.com>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 13:38:56 EST

I am looking for any recommendations or experience performing health
checks on the application processes of a jboss application server. Our
current deployment involves many applications running under a single
instance of jboss, in which if one jboss process has an issue, it affects
all applications. Perhaps an open source applications that can check all
aspects of jboss and return a specific value. Also, any information on
performing multiple health checks on all applications running under a
singe instance of jboss would be greatly appreciated. I know this is kind
of vague, but I was looking for any information that may assist in
designing our health checks. Thanks in advance.