Re: [load balancing] RE: Should I replace AD3's with 2424SSL's!!?

From: KC Tam <kctheservantIZZATgmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 21:20:18 EST

When some product got MD, it's always time to consider some other
choice. There are some new vendors that can do SLB and SSL Offload,
plus a lot of advanced feature like TCP offload, compression,
integrated cache, DoS protection etc. on a single box.

On firewall side, is Nokia 440 MD as well? If not, you can stick on it.