[load balancing] ServerIron Firmware

From: marshallIZZATinterval.com
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 19:19:42 EST

    Does anyone know where I can download the lastest 7.1.xx firmware for
    Foundry's ServerIron XL. I just discovered our support contract ran out
    and Foundry keeps these firmware updates in their password protected
    website.

    We discovered a problem running 7.3.05 and Tomcat/SSL where the ServerIron
    fails to perform it's healthcheck and never downs the port after the real
    server port is down. According to this list the lasest 7.1.xx will fix
    this problem.

    We're going to purchase a contract but since we forgot to budget for it,
    it will take a little while to get approval.

    If anyone can point me in the right direction or just send me the bin file
    I would be most grateful.

    Thanks

    -Jason