RE: [load balancing] Global Server Loadbalanicing with CISCO CSS 11503

From: Jay Cedrone (jcedroneIZZATcisco.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 09:31:45 EST

    Giuseppe,
    There is a feature you can turn on the CSS call "location cookie" which
    will set a cookie for the datacenter (slb) and if a user were to
    re-resolve, and show up at the wrong datacenter, the CSS would then
    either redirect (302) back to the correct datacenter or NAT the request
    back to the correct datacenter.

    - Jay

    Jay Cedrone
    CISCO SYSTEMS INC