Re: [load balancing] Problem in pop3 connection

From: Manish Verma (manishIZZATrediff.co.in)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 23:58:37 EST

    Hi ,

    I am using Alteon AD3 , I am facing the problem establishing the POP
    connection on slow links .When ever i access POP on Slow link i always get
    the error:

    : Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
    for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
    inactivity. Subject '', Account: Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
    Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10054, Error

    If this is the known problem pl let me know what all settings could be done
    on the alteon to resolve the problem.

    Regds
    Manish