RE: [load balancing] Alteon Config Question

From: Benny Felah (BennyFIZZATcomputer-direct.co.il)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 11:14:15 EST

    Hi...

    /cfg/slb/virt 1/service ip

    bye

    Benny Falach
    Technical Support
    Computer-Direct Communications
    Email: bennyfIZZATcomputer-direct.co.il
    Office: +972-3-5390370
    Mobile: +972-65-340456
    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-lb-lIZZATvegan.net [mailto:owner-lb-lIZZATvegan.net] On Behalf Of
    ccie1024
    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:56 PM
    To: lb-lIZZATvegan.net
    Subject: [load balancing] Alteon Config Question

    I'm trying to LB multiple services on Alteon. Is
    there anyway I can just put "any" service so that
    everything going to the virtual IP is load-balanced?

    See below: I tried "any", port "0" and port "2-65534"
    and they all didn't work. Thanks for any help.

    >> Virtual Server 23# service
    Enter virtual port: any
    Error: bad virtual port "any"

    >> Virtual Server 23# service
    Enter virtual port: 0
    Error: bad virtual port 0; must be between 2 and 65534

    >> Virtual Server 20# service
    Enter virtual port: 2-65534

    >> Virtual Server 20 2 Service# diff
    => Pending configuration