[load balancing] Cisco CSS Secure Content Accelerators Hanging!!

From: hdnIZZATgoldmedal.co.uk
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 06:54:57 EST

    Hi Folks

    We have 2 Cisco Secure Content Accelerators in a load-balanced transparent
    reverse proxy config.
    Approximately every 10 days or so one of the SCA boxes will hang. There is
    nothing to suggest any issues in the logs, and the network link remains
    active but the box is unreachable. It just becomes lifeless so to speak
    similair to the "admin shutdown". A hard reboot brings everything back to
    life again.

    Has anyone experienced this, or have any suggestions on how to diagnose and
    resolve this problem. I am reluctant to use TAC as I would rather understand
    the problem rather than just having a replacement box shipped out.

    Thanks in advance

    Heath Dickinson CCNA MCP
    IT Comms Administrator
    Goldmedal Travel Group PLC
    Tel: 01772 835106
    Email: hdnIZZATgoldmedal.co.uk

    Gold Medal Travel E Mail disclaimer
    This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
    legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
    addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
    recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
    this e-mail.