Re: Stop the commercial break! RE: [load balancing] F5, Foundry, Radware, Alteon (Nortel), Cisco or others ?

From: Lynn Walton (waltonlIZZATfranklin.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:49:57 EST

    Personally,  I don't find a summary of what LB options are available and one person's opinion (based on his research) on how each is perceived in the marketplace is a commercial.  I think it's the kind of thing that new people coming to the list will find helpful.

    Lynn  (not previously involved in this thread in anyway)

    Dear all,Could we please stop this commercial break? This list was supposed to be a news group.Let's focus again on real problems and news,Cheers, Mike