RE: [load balancing] F5, Foundry, Radware, Alteon (Nortel), Cisco or others ?

From: Ramses Rodenburg (ramsesIZZATinfo.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 11:30:13 EST

    Caveat Emptor:

    However happy I am with our CSS boxes (or actually: Arrowpoints), there's an
    additional license involved when you want to use SSH and SSL access to your
    box - and it don't come cheap.

    Configuration couldn't have been any easier, they're solid, you'll have to
    pay for the additional 'luxury' of secure management. But then again, they
    should make some money off of us customers. ;o)

    Grtz,
    Ramses.