RE: [load balancing] f5 3-DNS Controller loadbalancing (FOLLOW UP )

From: Thanh Nguyen (ThanhIZZATmidstream.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 18:01:47 EST

    Oh, I have another follow up question again...

    Does the 3-DNS support SNMP v3 ? The reason I ask this is that in your
    reply earlier...during the setup part, you mentioned that
    "All you have to do to set this up is to
    configure the SNMP prober in 3-DNS to use prober type "ucd" and then
    set the appropriate community name and SNMP version number"

    If 'yes' what do we use as the "community name" in SNMPv3 ?
    username/password ?

    thanks.